The Varley Group has commenced the relocation of our Brisbane manufacturing facility from its current location at Yarraman Place in Virginia to 1 Sulphur Street, Narangba (see map below for geographic location).
The move will see the Varley Group’s Queensland operations - incorporating Varley Specialised Vehicles, Telescopic Tower Enterprises and Varley Power Services - relocate to these new shared premises.
This major investment by the Varley Group will:
- Provide for future expansion in construction capacity
- Lift our company profile and professionalism
- Reduce delays directly associated to weather conditions
- Provide safe vehicle manoeuvring and easy access to the site
The Narangba facility is newer, brighter, larger and more open than our Virginia site, and possesses the following features:
- 16,230sqm site, being an additional 8,000sqm of hard stand
- 6,134sqm of work shop, being an additional 2,000sqm
- Two separate buildings with 1 x 5t overhead crane in each
- Large concrete hardstand areas with room to manoeuvre vehicles
- Security cameras and boom gates for added security
- Drive-around feature with 2 cross overs for easy access
- Dedicated customer parking, separate to the workshop
We anticipate that all customers, visitors and staff will appreciate the improvement in conditions and workplace environments that the new Narangba facility offers.
More details to follow soon!