Last week, Varley Group Managing Director Jeff Phillips was delighted to meet with Ministers of the Australian Federal Government in Canberra.
Discussions centred upon the future of Australian manufacturing, particularly within the Defence and Aerospace industry, and included audiences with
- Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull
- Defence Minister Sen The Hon Marise Payne
- Minister for Defence Industry The Hon Christopher Pyne
- Chair Defence, Foreign Affairs and Trade Committee Sen The Hon David Fawcett
- Minister for Industry The Hon Greg Hunt
Jeff was proud to represent Varley Group and the wider national manufacturing industry in such discussions and sincerely thanks all Ministers for their time.